HSA Silica Fume
Silica Fume (Microsilica) for Sale
Silica Fume, also known as microsilica, are ultrafine powders collected as a by-product of the production of silicon and ferrosilicon alloys. Silica Fume particles are spherical and very fine, a property that makes them an excellent additive for concrete mixtures. They are widely used in high-rise buildings, refractory materials and other industries.
HSA was established in 2001, Silica fume is black or gray in color, and is available in several product forms and packaging options. Our products include:
- Undensified Silica Fume ( 250~350kg/m³), SIO2: >85%, 92%,94% ,96%, 99%
- Densified (Compacted) Silica Fume ( 550~700 kg/m³), SIO2: >85%, 92%,94% ,96%
- White 94% Zirconia Silica Fume
Undensified Silica Fume, which is made from a large amount of highly volatile silicon monoxide gas produced during the smelting process, is rapidly oxidized with air and condensed into silica dust, for refractory, fertilizer, construction, etc.
Densified Silica Fume, is a further processing of the original micro-silica fume to obtain a denser encrypted micro silica fume, commonly used in concrete applications.
Silica Fume Advantages
Silica Fume Applications
- Refractories. Silica fume is commonly used in castable, sintered, and fused refractories. For example, it can be used in high-performance, high-grade, and low-cement refractory castables and prefabricated parts, air permeable bricks, large-scale iron trenches and ladles, and more.
- Mortar and concrete. Silica fume can also be used for harbour wharfs, high-rise buildings, railway bridges, reservoir dams, concrete pavement, and more.
- Protective coatings. Nano-silica sol serves as an active material for fire protection, environmental protection, and anticorrosive coating.
- Wall and decorative materials. Silica fume can also be used for thermal insulation mortar, polymer mortar, and as an interface agent for wall insulation.
- Putty. Microsilica can be used in putty powder for exterior and interior wall insulation.
- Filling and reinforcement. It is also used as filling and reinforcing materials in resin, rubber, paint, unsaturated polyester, and more.
- Additives. Finally, silica fume is commonly used as an additive in other active areas.
The machine is automatically packed and filtered by a screen, so that no debris is mixed in.